Q: Right Blinker not working

On my wife's Buick Lesabre the right blinker is not working. I have checked and replaced all light bulbs. I have checked and replaced fuse. All lights in the rear right side light up when car lights are turned on. When I turn on the right blinker, only 1 of the 2 bulbs light up. The one that lights up (Left inside bulb of the two) stays solid and does not blink. My wife states that after a minute or two she will sometimes get a slow blink.

If one bulb does not light up, the blinker will not blink as fast as it did or it will not blink at all, then turn on the left blinker to see all the bulbs that light up and then turn on the right blinker and see what bulb does not light up. Replace the bulb or check connector to the bulb to see if it was burnt. If you would like this repaired for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the turn signal problem and replace the bulb as necessary.