Q: Opinion about Mitsubishi cars

Does Mitsubishi make good cars?

A: They make decent cars. They are not great c...

They make decent cars. They are not great cars but they are not horrible. They are not like a Toyota or a Honda that you buy and drive for 20 or 30 years. I had a lot of customers with Mitsubishi's and some of them were happy with the cars. But a lot of them, when the car got to be older with over 100,000 miles, the car started to fall apart on them and they weren’t happy at all.

So, it’s not a car that I particularly like but I had customers buy the used ones for 1,000 or 2,000 dollars and they'll drive them for three or four years without any serious problems. So it all depends upon what you are paying. If you are planning to buy a new car, then I wouldn’t buy it. I’d buy a Toyota or a Honda. But if you are thinking about buying a cheaper, used car—sometimes they can be okay.