Q: I currently have a 2008 BMW X3 3.0 si. It has the BMW business stereo in it. This morning I went to go leave for work and the stereo stopped working.

My car stereo won't work won't turn on or anything

First check the fuse to the stereo and see if its burned. If the fuse is burned, replace the fuse and check the wiring on the radio and see if there is anything loose. If the fuse is good, then the wiring is loose or burned on the stereo. If the wiring is good and fuse is good, then the stereo may have lost communication with the face plate. There is a little pin hole on the face plate that you can put a tooth pick in it to reset the stereo. If you need further assistance with your stereo not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

You should first check all fuses that go to the radio to make sure all of them are good. The fuses are F7,F41,F42,F49. They are all in the right side of dash fuse panel. If fuse is blown then see if replacing it works. If not then you will need to have a radio specialist check the radio out to see if it needs removed and sent out for service.

3. I currently have a 2008 BMW X3 3.0 si. It has the BMW business stereo in it. This morning I went to go leave for work and the stereo stopped working.