Q: How do I get the lower clamp off the radiator hose on the driver side? I can't fit anything in to squeeze It

Do I need to remove something to gain access? Or is there a specific tool?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I’d be happy to help. The squeeze clamp may require a flexible squeeze clamp tool to get it off, if you can’t get it off with a hose clamp. Hope this helps and best of luck.

3. How do I get the lower clamp off the radiator hose on the driver side? I can't fit anything in to squeeze It