Q: How do you set the Auto Lock feature?

How do you set the Auto Lock feature?

Your car is equipped with an auto-lock feature that automatically locks the doors of the car when you move the gearshift from park to any gear. This is a safety feature that’s designed to help prevent the doors from accidentally opening when the car is moving. Here’s how to set the system up:

1. Press the Info button on the message center until you see “Auto Lock.”

2. Press the Reset button to turn the Auto Lock feature off (you can’t adjust anything other than on/off).

3. Press the Reset button again to turn Auto Lock back on again.

Tip

Unlike some other cars on the market, your Fusion doesn’t allow you to set when the doors lock. It only allows you to turn the Auto Lock feature on or off.

3. How do you set the Auto Lock feature?