Q: Q: Coolant leaking from car

I am having to add coolant every 15 to 20 days. I checked, but I don't see any leaks under the car.

Hi, I would check inside the engine bay for residue, mainly around the water pump and on the motor itself. There are seals that can leak slowly over time making it difficult to find the source. You can also check your oil with the dipstick, oil that has been contaminated with coolant will be milky. This would indicate that coolant is leaking somewhere inside the engine and getting into the oil. You should have a certified technician help you inspect the engine to determine the source of the leak. While the leak seems fairly slow, this should be taken care of immediately because running the engine with low coolant is very risky and can cause more damage to the engine.

3. Q: Coolant leaking from car