Q: abs light on and i have no brakes 2008 dodge avenger 2.4l

i have no brakes and abs light is on

Hi there. Quite often when the ABS light comes on, it’s a problem with an ABS sensor or the control module. However, when the light is accompanied by brakes that don’t work as they should, it’s an indication of a major brake system failure. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a brake system inspection, so they can determine what is causing this problem.

3. abs light on and i have no brakes 2008 dodge avenger 2.4l