Q: Convertible top won't work

I'm having troubles getting my top to drop. As I loaded the back seat and the trunk of the car on one occasion, I figured that was the reason why it wouldn't drop. But after unloading the vehicle, it still didn't work. I was told this can be fixed by resetting the top. How do I do that?

A: Hello. Resetting the convertible top involv...

Hello. Resetting the convertible top involves the back seats being taken out and the convertible motors being disconnected. The purpose of this is to gain access to the micro switch, which is attached to the side latch. The top must be replaced, then pushed into the down position, and the microswitch pressed. The should reset the convertible top. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, assist you with resetting your convertible top.