Q: Warning lights come on while driving

After I’ve been driving for about 15 minutes, the low pressure light and signal keep coming on. Then it starts driving rough after that. A few months ago, the oil pressure gauge was replaced and the oil levels are good. The radiator is leaking a bit, also. What do you think is causing these problems and what should I do?

Hello. It is possible that the oil pump is faulty causing low oil pressure. This may prevent the engine from working properly. It is also possible that the head gasket has failed or an internal engine component has failed (burned valve, sticking lifter), which may cause the problem you are describing. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come and complete an inspection to determine why the Oil Pressure Light is coming on.

3. Warning lights come on while driving