Q: Error code P2187 - 2013 Hyundai Elantra

hi guys how are you i hope you doing well
when i was driving my car i felt car was shaking then i scanned the car with obd2 part it gave me error code P2187 and EGR incomplete my car is elentra 2013

excuse me for my bad English i am from Somalia living Saudi Arabia :)

A: Hello - the P2187 code indicates a fuel/air...

Hello - the P2187 code indicates a fuel/air mixture that is too lean. This could be caused by a leak in the air intake (the plastic intake tube might be cracked for example), a loose hose on the air intake, or that the EGR valve is stuck open (or not completely closed). Any or all of these can cause a lean condition. With the engine running, spray a bit of starter fluid near any suspected leak. If the engine idle speeds up, you have found an air leak in the intake.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, determine why the car is shaking.