Q: My car speedometer is blinking while driving kindly please advise me?

My car speedometer is blinking while driving on that time car is jerking I don't know what kind of problem is this is it safe for driving?

I will need additional information to be able to help you, such as the year make and model of your vehicle. The speedometer might be blinking because of a short. It’s also possible that the vehicle does not have the correct charging system voltage, which could also cause the jerking you’re experiencing. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your speedometer.

3. My car speedometer is blinking while driving kindly please advise me?