Q: Gas won't go in car , Auto Nozzle Trips , Manually Fuel goes slowly by pressing half

I have Dodge Durango 2003 4.7L SLT When I Refuel my gas tank at a petrol Station Auto fuel fill nozzle trips immediately and Fuel also goes very slowly if filled manually by hand. I Saturated the canister by removing hose (finger size hose) going to vapor charcoal canister from tank ,which may be risky and i am filling only 30 % tank to avoid fuel spillage from one of open hanging hose from tank. Now fuel goes 2 times fast but still auto fill nozzel trips. Tank now has fuel fill inlet hose and direct Air vapor exit hose (unclogged) which was removed from canister vapor inlet line. ButStill Nozzle trips when air has path to escape? Kindly suggest what to do to find the problem. I feel embarrassed to take extra time on petrol station and Abu dhabi mechanics are not coming to a concrete solution. (bharat.relhan@rediffmail.com) Mileage : 5 km per Liter My car has 11 miles per gallon . My car has an automatic transmission.

The fuel inlet rollover valve and inner hose may have come loose from inside the fuel fill tube and will need to be reconnected and clamped or the inlet tube assembly replaced with a new one.