Jeep died while driving on freeway liberty 2002 ignition ...

Q: Jeep died while driving on freeway

asked by on February 05, 2016

I was going about 65 MPH down the freeway and my jeep suddenly died. It tries to start, but will not stay running.

Hi there. The engine dying could be caused from many different things. A proper diagnosis needs to be performed on the car where a technician can test the battery, fuel pressure, computer codes and many other things. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic come out, perform some tests, and inspect why your vehicle is stalling.