Q: Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN) in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is a number that is unique to your vehicle, and is used to legally identify your car. The VIN is also necessary for registering your vehicle. You can find the VIN on the top left of the instrument panel, or on the Certification Label, which is located on the driver’s doorjamb, underneath the door latch. In some models, the VIN is also stamped underneath the passenger seat.

3. Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN) in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?