Q: My brake light and ABS light came on today while driving home from work I checked it out put some fluid in it

So I put fluid in it the brake light went off but the ABS light is still on what would cause that

Hello. Adding brake fluid to the system was a great idea. Although it did not turn off the ABS light, you can use that to your advantage. The light means the computer is detecting a problem, and you can scan to the computer to find out what that is. Have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes to find out what about the ABS system has triggered the light. It may be something as simple as bleeding the brake system, or resting the light. Even if you do reset the light, and there is an issue, the light will illuminate again and let you know the problem continues. The only true way to know is to have the vehicle scanned and to take it from there.

3. My brake light and ABS light came on today while driving home from work I checked it out put some fluid in it