Q: Car won't go - 2001 Honda Odyssey

my 200 odyssey will drive for a few miles and then i have to turn it off for a while it also hs problems shifting

Hello, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, without additional detail as to the specific symptoms you are experiencing or any potential indication of warning lights, etc. This may be difficult to diagnose without physically inspecting the vehicle. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to properly inspect and diagnose your vehicle. Feel free to resubmit another thoroughly detailed question if you’d like a more in-depth response. Best of luck!

3. Car won't go - 2001 Honda Odyssey