Q: Show a diagram of entrance to fill hydraulic fluid on a 89 GMC Sierra transfer case transmisuin

asked by on September 18, 2017

How and where to fill hydraulic into manual transmission on a89 model GMC Sierra truck?

Hi Diana. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, we can’t attach diagrams or files through this platform. The best way to review the correct steps for completing this job would be to download or purchase a service and repair manual for your 89 Sierra. You can find them online or at a local auto parts store.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr