Q: How do you use the heated side view mirrors?

How do you use the heated side view mirrors?

If your car is equipped with heated side view mirrors, you have a convenient way to clear away ice, snow and fog from your mirrors. Don’t worry, using your heated mirrors is actually very simple. Just push the rear Defrost button on the dash. This will automatically turn on the heated mirrors as well. The system will turn off by itself within a few minutes, or you can manually push the rear defrost button again to turn it off on your own.

Tips

• Don’t use an ice scraper to remove ice from your mirrors. This can damage the glass, the housing and the adjusters behind the mirror.

• Don’t use harsh cleansers on your mirrors.

3. How do you use the heated side view mirrors?