Q: security indicator light

I see that security indicator light is on and car steering was struck and car is not starting even I use push button

Hello. The problem you’re having could be something as simple as a key fob battery going deade. You can have your key fob battery tested at most auto parts stores. To bypass the key fob put the key fob into the key fob slot located to the left of the dashboard and it should start up. If a dead key fob is not it then we may have an issue with your ignition electronic steering column. The security light will also usually mean that there is a trouble code stored inside of vehicles computer a technician could retrieve. This trouble code will tell the technician if the vehicle is in lock mode, which means that the key must be reprogrammed to the car; or that there is an issue with the ignition electronic steering column. The reprogramming procedure should be done first before replacing the ignition electronic steering lock. A reprogramming procedure should be in your owner’s manual and you may be able to try it on your own before calling a technician. Though please keep in mind that through our services here at YourMechanic we are able to send a technician to the vehicle to diagnose it If requested.

3. security indicator light