Q: Why is newly replaced brake booster making a whistling noise and brake pedal staying depressed?

OK I replaced the brake booster and now when I push brake pedal down it sticks and a whistling sound comes from somewhere around the booster itself.

Hello, it sounds like you have a bad run with parts. That booster is leaking internally. It has nothing to do with installation. You need to get another booster, may be a different brand. Make sure your vacuum hose to booster is in good shape.

3. Why is newly replaced brake booster making a whistling noise and brake pedal staying depressed?