Q: Where are the 2 starter safety switches on 1995 Chevy Caprice?

Tries to turn over but won't start. Replaced the starter.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. Your car should ...

Hi, thanks for writing in. Your car should just have one neutral safety switch that prevents the car from being started when the transmission is not in park. This switch is located down on the left hand (driver's side) of the transmission. This is a bit of a job to get to this switch. Depending on the symptoms you are experiencing with your vehicle, this may also be related to something other than this switch such as a failing starter relay or potentially a bad ground connection from the battery. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your location to diagnose and narrow down what is causing this.