Q: Steering wheel issue on Toyota Gabriel

2007 Toyota Gabriel has an issue with the steering wheel vibrating on the highway, even on most level roads. From watching your videos, I believe some bushings are worn out in front suspension. What do you think?

Watch my video on how to fix the suspension on your car. Jack the car up, pull on your wheels, and then you can see. Are the wheels moving? If they do--they are not supposed to move, so look inside. It could be a tie rod is worn out. Those things are notorious for wearing out, on inner and outer tie rods, so check that first. There are a lot of things that wear up, but usually you’ll find play, especially on a car that’s nine years old like yours. Figure out what’s wrong. It might be something you can fix or something a mechanic can tell you is wrong and tell you exactly what it would cost to fix it. If you would like help with this, a technician from YourMechanic can inspect your steering and let you know what needs to be repaired.

3. Steering wheel issue on Toyota Gabriel