Q: Car not starting.

My uncle tried to jumpstart my vehicle. I am not sure how it happened, but the battery cables were put on wrong and I have no electrical power at all now. I checked the fuses, but could not see any that were blown. I cannot move my vehicle at all.

A: I would say the most common problem if you ...

I would say the most common problem if you reversed the leads would be a blown fuse. If it's not that then you may have melted a wire or even fried the ECM. I would suggest getting a technician such as one from YourMechanic to come out and test voltages and pull codes on the computer.