Q: What does the driver’s seat belt reminder Warning Light mean?

What does the driver’s seat belt reminder Warning Light mean?

The driver’s seat belt reminder Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by a buzzer sounding. This light illuminates when the driver has not securely latched their seat belt. When the belt is buckled, the light will turn off.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the driver’s seat belt reminder Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.