Q: I just had the harmonic balancer replaced and now the car is overheating.

Could my car overheating be caused by the harmonic balancer being incorrectly replaced? Should I take it back to my mechanic for a second look?

A: Most likely the harmonic balancer is not th...

Most likely the harmonic balancer is not the reason for why the car is overheating. It is more likely something to do with the cooling fan or a part of the cooling system, such as the thermostat.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to check the cooling systemfor any malfunctioning that is leading to the overheating.