Q: Sensor oxygen light

I went to fix my check engine light bought the oxygen sensor they put it on light went off for an hour I drove for an hour because codes get popping up I am frustrated with this and then it was pouring down rain did that make the light come back on because they fixed it what could be the problem

A: You may not have an O2 sensor problem at al...

You may not have an O2 sensor problem at all. I would need to know the codes and problems you are having to give a complete diagnosis. I would suspect you are getting codes like P0171 or P0174. These are codes for the O2 sensors that are from the engine running too lean. This can be from the mass air flow sensor not working correctly or even a clogged air filter. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do the pinpoint tests for the codes you are getting and then you will know what is causing the codes to keep coming back.