Q: Q: Transmission filter

Hey I need this answered greatly. I have a car which literally slows down while driving and it stops for a certain amount of time, then it will work again but it is the the Suzuki and the mechanic suggested that we replace the tranny filter but we do not even know whether it has one or not. Could you please give me information on whether it does or does not have a transmission filter or strainer and other info on how we can fix this. Thanks a lot !

You may have more than a transmission filter problem. You should have a transmission mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the vehicle for the problem and isolate the causes of the loss of vehicle speed. It may be a clogged filter screen cut it would be from a failure inside the transmission to clog the filter so soon.

3. Q: Transmission filter