Q: My radiator blew and overheated my van

My van got very hot and steam coming out due to the radiator hose blew and got liquid everywhere and now its on the side of the road and before i parked on the side of the road it started to slow down and making a clacking sound not sure what that could be and then afterwarda it didnt seem to start..but my question is when i replace the upper hose and put the antifreeze coolant will it start back up again?

You may have damaged the engine from continuing to drive it with it overheating. Specifically, you may have warped cylinder heads, cracked the cylinder heads, or pistons seizing in the cylinders causing a slower acting engine. The engine might start up after it cools down and you replace the coolant hose and coolant. If the engine did not get damaged and runs without overheating you would be lucky. Overheating is a serious issue and I would recommend having a certified technician from YourMechanic come to you and inspect your overheating issue.