Q: Q: Does not idle

It starts but the idle is low can't get it to idle properly what am I doing wrong

Hello. Low idling issues can be caused by several faults. Typically they are an effect of poor fuel and spark efficiency. When diagnosing this type of issue, you will want to start with the easiest parts to check, and work your way down the list of possibilities. You will want to start with check for proper spark. You can do this by checking the conditions of your spark plugs. When was the last time you changed them? Plugs can be changed daily and it would only improve your engine performance. The spark plug wires should also be checked for good conduction. You can test the voltage coming to the spark plugs with a spark tester. You can then check the fuel pressure by hooking up a gauge inline. This will test the lines, pump, and filter. If the pressure comes back low, you will want to change the fuel filter, and possibly the pump if the filter doesn’t solve your issues. Unfortunately, you have to proceed with the process of elimination until you find the component at fault.

3. Q: Does not idle