Q: Check Engine Light reveals an incorrect flow on the secondary air injection system

How much is the cost of repair that issue

A: Hello. There are a lot of things that can g...

Hello. There are a lot of things that can go wrong with the secondary air injection system on this vehicle. It can be anything from a bad pump to a solenoid. A failing oxygen sensor can also throw off the readings which will cause the Check Engine Light to come on, making you think that the air injection is the issue.

If you are wanting to have your air injection system diagnosed, consider having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the Check Engine Light is on.