Q: Bolt underneath engine block is leaking water left side 2001 ranger

asked by on October 22, 2016

Bolt on engine block underneath left side is leaking out hot water it's a 2001 Ford ranger it overheated

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

I’m not sure what "bolt" you’re talking about and you don’t say what engine is in your vehicle. My recommendation is to have a professional pressurize the cooling system to pinpoint the exact location of the leak. Allowing the engine to overheat can cause serious damage, so I suggest you have this leak issue fixed.) as soon as possible.