Q: How do the automatic headlights work on a 2000 Lexus ES300?

I just want to know how the automatic headlight work

There is an automatic dome sensor on the car, usually located on the dashboard near the windshield that registers the daylight in the sky. This sensor will make the headlights come on and turn on all the parking lights too. This is an added feature that helps turn on the headlights when vehicles enter tunnels and dark area, or for someone who does not like to turn on the lights.

3. How do the automatic headlights work on a 2000 Lexus ES300?