Q: 3.7 engine temperature gauge runs between middle to 3/4, leans a little more to 3 /4 never over is this normal

same as above

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Hummer H3. The temperature should typically rest more towards the middle of the gauge. You should have the vehicle tested to see if the engine is running hot, or if it is a wire crimp or corrosion problem at the connections to the instrument cluster. The computer should be scanned to see if the temperature input from the coolant sensor is normal and matches the engine’s actual temperature. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect your cooling system to determine if there is any overheating issue.

• 3.7 engine temperature gauge runs between middle to 3/4, leans a little more to 3 /4 never over is this normal