Q: Car vibrating upon initial startup

My car engine vibrates and shakes while idling, until it warms up. After the engine warms up for 5 to 10 minutes, the vibration and shaking goes away. There is also some noise when I turn the car.

Hi there. This vibration on a cold start can be due to low compression. The seal better stops the rough idling when the car warms up and the parts expand. Also there may be an issue with a possible vacuum leak of some sort. I would have a certified mechanic inspect your vehicle’s vibrating issue to determine what repairs should be made.

3. Car vibrating upon initial startup