Q: Radio and control display lights not working

I just bought a 2011 Armada, platinum edition. The radio, navigation and climate controls all work, but the night time panels lights do not work. The tachometer light displays work fine. Is there a simple fix for this?

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In some cases, this is a problem with the light switch, located on the left side of the dashboard which allows you to adjust the brightness on the dash. It’s also possible for one of the light bulbs to be damaged, or an electrical relay / fuse is broken. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection, which can expedite the diagnosis process and hopefully find an easy to repair solution.