Q: How do you sound the panic alarm with the remote?

How do you sound the panic alarm with the remote?

A: The remote control for your car is much mor...

The remote control for your car is much more than just a convenient way to lock or unlock the doors from afar. It also offers enhanced personal safety through the Panic button. Pressing the Panic button automatically sets off the car’s horn and lights, alerting others around you and scaring off the bad guy. Here’s how to use it:

1. Press the alarm button (it looks like a speaker) on the remote.
  2. The alarm will sound for three minutes.

Tip

To turn off the alarm before the three-minute timer expires, press the button again. You can also crank the engine to stop it.