Q: Car shudders in gas pedal and steering wheel, higher than 60 mph

I had new tires put on my car recently. After that, my car started shuddering in gas pedal. Then, the steering wheel would start shaking. It occasionally moves to the seat of the car.The car shaking occurs at higher speeds, over 60 mph. I had these new tires replaced once again. They put another set, thinking the first ones were defective perhaps. It didn't solve the issue. The tires were balanced several times by different mechanics. Do you have any idea what can cause this shaking? Thanks.

If you did not have any issue before the tires were put on and now the problem has appeared, than this indicates that there is tire problems. I would recommend having the tire store put a different brand of tires on and see if the problem goes away. The tire store may have gotten a bad batch of tires. If they put the new set on and the problem still exist, then I would start looking to see if they maybe are not seating the wheels on the vehicle correctly or the rims are bent. If the tire balance machine is not calibrated, it can cause this problem too. Have another tire store check the balance with their machine and see if the tires were out of balance.

3. Car shudders in gas pedal and steering wheel, higher than 60 mph