Q: Car starting intermittently

The Engine light is on and sometimes it won't start.The other day, it wouldn't start for about an hour, but this morning it started up just fine. I know when it won't start because it doesn't even turn over.

A: There can be a few reasons why your Dodge M...

There can be a few reasons why your Dodge Magnum is experiencing intermittent starting problems. A faulty starter is a common component to fail, however a failing ignition switch or a failing starter relay can also be the culprit. To be 100% certain what is causing your Dodge to experience these symptoms, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and have a look at your Magnum. They will have the experience and tools to identify exactly why your Dodge is not starting as well as make any necessary repairs to keep your Dodge starting every time.