Q: Hi Jose, my windshield wipers started malfunctioning few days ago. Initially it won't turn ON, and a couple of miles after I drove

My windshield wipers on my 2013 Ford Focus has been malfunctioning for a week now. Initially when it started, it won't turn ON. Later after driving a couple of miles, it turns itself ON and won't go OFF. Sometimes, it's stays ON even after turning off the ignition. This has been happening at random without any clues for what might be going on or a solution.

This is caused by the wiper motor. Replace the wiper motor and it will fix it. First check with dealer for any possible recalls that will fix this for free and if not replace motor.

3. Hi Jose, my windshield wipers started malfunctioning few days ago. Initially it won't turn ON, and a couple of miles after I drove