Q: Car turns on like normal but won't move forward or in reverse.

asked by on March 04, 2017

I was driving on the highway one day and I heard a loud like pop sound. And then the car started slowing down so I pulled off to the side and and parked it turned it off and on again and nothing happen it wouldn't go forward

Hi there. When you’re driving an hear a POP sound, followed by the inability to move forward or reverse, it’s a clear indication of a mechanical failure within the drive line of your Trailblazer. Due to the multiple components involved in this system, it is best to have a professional mechanic come to your location first and complete a car not able to change gears inspection.