I turn my car on it runs then turns off mustang 2000 v6-3...

Q: I turn my car on it runs then turns off

asked by on August 08, 2017

I put gas from an old gas can in my car and it was driving fine but out of nowhere it stops running in the middle of the street a d now won't cut back on

You will need to have the fuel pressure tested to see if the pump stopped working or the fuel you put in contaminated the system and is not good enough to fire the engine. If you have spark and fuel pressure then you need to have fuel drained and new fuel put in to get it to start. If the pump is not pumping then replace pump and filter.