Q: My car is leaking green fluid badly 2007 Acura TL

I drove for 5 mins it started to smoke a bit pulled over and now my car is leaking greenish blue liquid fast. What could it be? So I turned off the engine for an hr and turned it back on now my car starts but won't move. Why?

A: Hello - the only green liquid that should b...

Hello - the only green liquid that should be in your vehicle is engine coolant. Check your coolant reservoir for a low fluid level - may also have a warning light on your instrument cluster. As for the car not moving - check your transmission fluid as well, there may be more than one type of fluid leaking if the radiator was damaged. The transmission fluid is also cooled by the radiator, and if it is extremely low, your vehicle will not move. I would recommend an inspection of your leaks by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.