Q: Oil leaking into spark plugs galley, car won't start

So it all started when I started the car after work and it sounded like a misfire and it was idiling all weird, sounded like it was about to die, and sure enough I tried to start it up and it wouldn't start(still won't) now I opened it up to see and there seems to be oil or whatever in 2 of the spark plug/ignition coil galleys. I'm guessing this is the reason. From here on I don't know where to look for the leak or anything. It would be much appreciated if I can get some assistance to what the problem is and how it can be fixed.

If you found oil has entered the spark plug tube galley then the oil may have shorted out all the coils and plug wires causing the engine no start. The oil is getting in the galley from a leaking valve cover gasket and the valve cover gasket should be replaced. Once the gasket is replaced then the spark plugs should be replaced after oil is removed form the galley. Once this is done then you may need to replace coils and or coil wires if they were damaged from the oil contamination.