Q: I have a Ford freestyle first it a has an helicopter noise wish i was made to understand its from the transmission if u put it on

My ford freestyle firstly has an helicopter noise if u put on drive the noise goes of if u put on park the noise returns back hv being using it like that because it drives well and select perfectly recently it develop another issue of wrench light coming up after driving for a while if the light come up the car stock in one mode I have to put it of and wait while again starts up after with for some time it drives well again what is the best solution to my car thanks

Service Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The wrench light typically indicates that maintenance or service is due on your Ford Freestyle. However, the "helicopter" sound does raise a few red flags, such as a damaged serpentine or fan belt, or possibly internal engine component that is damaged. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a service light is on inspection first, so they can determine what is require for service; but also download any stored error codes that might indicate where the problem is coming from.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr