Q: Hard shifting transmission light comes on

When driving for a while shifts hard n transmission light comes on

Transmission issues like this can range from low transmission fluid to mechanical issues to electrical issues. Since the light has come on, the first step to take is to scan the vehicle for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. If a sensor, shift solenoid, or other electrical component has failed it will likely show up here. The second step to take is to check the transmission fluid and make sure it is in good condition and full. This fluid is responsible for the proper shifting of gears and may be the cause of the hard shifting. When was the last time you had the transmission serviced? The filter may need to be replaced if you have not done so before. This depends on the milage of the vehicle.