Q: Car wont turn over clutch ism clicking

I have a 2003 Saturn ion 2 and it was running just fine. JUST came out the store and it wont start. The lights and radio are all working, pretty sure its not the battery. There are no indicator lights . The car has has. I turn the key and it wont turn over.

I would recommend checking your alternator as well as all fuses. Test the alternator with a multi meter to ensure that it is maintaining 13.8 - 14.2 volts while the vehicle is running. Next, use a circuit tester to test all fuses relating to the dash. If you find a blown fuse, replace it. If this does not solve your problem, enlist the service of a qualified technician to check the rest of your electrical system.

3. Car wont turn over clutch ism clicking