Q: oil is entering through throttle body and smoking from exhaust after pcv valve

Replaced pcv valve and oil is going through throttle body and exiting through exhaust, resulting in lost of oil and causing white smoke to emit from tail pipe.

Hello there, a few different faults can cause oil to be burned and white smoke to be seen. The most common would be excessive blow by, an intake leak, failed PCV valve or valve stem seal.

A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose the cause of the white smoke and perform any repairs required.

3. oil is entering through throttle body and smoking from exhaust after pcv valve