Q: how can we adjust the resolution of toyota corolla backup camera

asked by on June 18, 2017

My backup camera seems to be difficult to see and high in contrast. Is it possible to adjust the settings for the backup camera display? If so, how? Thank you.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Yes, you can change the settings. The display screen can be adjusted under the "display" option under "setup". You can adjust contrast and brightness, and you can also change between day and night modes. Your owners manual will have more information on this as well. For more help with this or future issues, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.