Q: Can I get a high output alternator for my car for putting in a bigger amplifier?

I'm concerned it would fry the ecu what would be the best way to power a 3400 watt peak amplifier maybe a bigger battery?

Hello. There are aftermarket alternators on the market that you should check the internet for kits for this vehicle so you can install the larger amp. You may find that this large of an amp may require a second battery mounted in the trunk to just power the amp. I would recommend seeking online forums to see what other owners have done to install these size amps in their cars.

3. Can I get a high output alternator for my car for putting in a bigger amplifier?