Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xapmgkjs:173:8

Q: How to increase power without adding turbo?

Hi how can I increase horsepower without adding turbo or supercharger is it possible ?

A: Hi there. There are many ways to increase p...

Hi there. There are many ways to increase power to your vehicle without adding a turbo or supercharger. You could change the exhaust manifold to a exhaust header and gain more power. You could change the intake to have air induction which will allow the air to be forced into the engine giving more horsepower. You also could change the fuel injectors to spray more fuel creating more heat in the cylinder thus making more horsepower. Any of these ways will create more horsepower without having to add a turbo or supercharger. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with changing the engine parts to make more horsepower.