Q: How to increase power without adding turbo?

asked by on November 08, 2016

Hi how can I increase horsepower without adding turbo or supercharger is it possible ?

Hi there. There are many ways to increase power to your vehicle without adding a turbo or supercharger. You could change the exhaust manifold to a exhaust header and gain more power. You could change the intake to have air induction which will allow the air to be forced into the engine giving more horsepower. You also could change the fuel injectors to spray more fuel creating more heat in the cylinder thus making more horsepower. Any of these ways will create more horsepower without having to add a turbo or supercharger. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with changing the engine parts to make more horsepower.